- Sample Ballot
- English and Spanish Applications for Absentee Ballot.
- Given the legislation was delayed until July, it was not and remains not necessary to indicate an election date as this application, by law, applies only to any primary or election held prior to November 3, 2021 (with November 2, 2021 being our election date).
- **Pursuant to Senate Bill 1202 of the June Special Session 2021, COVID-19 may be used as a valid reason for requesting a ballot for any Primary, Election or Referendum held before November 3, 2021**
- Learn more about the CT Absentee Ballot Process.
- Register to vote here
- Verify your polling location here ***Due to construction at Huckleberry Hill Elementary School, District 1 voters will cast they vote at St. Marguerite Bourgeoys Church Parish Hall***
Did you know??? ***
Any elector who is permanently physically disabled and who files an application for an absentee ballot with a certification from a primary care provider, indicating that such elector is permanently physically disabled and unable to appear in person at such elector's designated polling location, shall be eligible for permanent absentee ballot status and shall receive an absentee ballot for each election, primary or referendum conducted in such elector's municipality for which such elector is eligible to vote.
***Does not apply to Referendums with less than 3 weeks notice***