In the State of Connecticut, Every dog, except dogs kept under a kennel license as provided in Section 22-342, must be licensed when it becomes six months old and then annually in June. Licenses can be obtained online, in person, and by mail. [Sec. 22-337 Through 22-359b]
Register/Renew your dog online**
- Dogs are registered at six months
- A copy of spaying/neutering certificate if your dog was not listed as such last year
- A copy of current rabies certificate if the last rabies shot has expired
- The fee is $8.00 for a spayed/neutered and $19.00 for unspayed/unneutered
- You may register/renew online or by mail. Please include a SASE with your mailed in registration/renewal. *online registrations or renewals will be charged a convenience fee*
- Checks should be made out to "Town Clerk of Brookfield"