Our office is open during normal business hours to assist you. We may be working remotely at times, but we are checking our phone messages frequently and will return your call as soon as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with..
See what we are offering for May: May Newsletter
For a list of resources for Brookfield residents affected by Covid-19, go to https://www.brookfieldct.gov/social-services.
The town has also set up a Town of Brookfield Information Line you can contact for any questions, resources etc: 203-775-3700.
- Grocery stores have set up special hours for seniors and some are offering curbside pick-up. A link for updated services and hours is here: https://www.brookfieldlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/GroceryStor...
- Use local delivery services and/or grab-n-go situations when possible (support local businesses and/or try insta-cart or Amazon Prime.
- The Senior Center is offering packed “to go” lunches for senior residents, age 60 and over, Monday –Thursday. Please call the center to senior sign up. (203-775-5308).
- If you are a homebound senior and want meals on wheels call Western CT Area Agency on Aging at 800-994-9422 or 203-757-5449. They are arranging for a 2 week supply of meals to be delivered to homebound seniors
- Hillside Food Outreach is prepared to make home deliveries to quarantined people in our area. You may contact them at 203-702-4881 or visit their website. https://hillsidefoodoutreach.org/
Brookfield Senior Center
Brookfield Senior Center is closed for all programs and activities at this time. We will be rescheduling AARP Income Tax Prep appointments, once we have new dates. Please take care of yourselves during this unprecedented time. Stay home, call some friends, check on each other and keep washing your hands!
We are at the office and still answering phones. Please reach out to us if things get overwhelming or if you have any questions or concerns. We'd love to hear from you and hear how you're doing! 203-775-5308.
Keep checking back as we will post more information as it becomes available.
The Brookfield Senior Center seeks to improve the quality of life for Brookfield senior citizens through social, educational, physical, creative and intergenerational programs.
The Brookfield Senior Center Promotes Successful Aging.