All Eligible Voters can apply for and vote by absentee ballot for the November 2, 2021 Election due to COVID-19 health risks.
- Voter Registration
- COVID-19 Application for Absentee Ballot (English) or COVID-19 Application for Absentee Ballot (Spanish)
Given the legislation was delayed until July, it was not and remains not necessary to indicate an election date as this application, by law, applies only to any primary or election held prior to November 3, 2021 (with November 2, 2021 being our election date).
**Pursuant to Senate Bill 1202 of the June Special Session 2021, COVID-19 may be used as a valid reason for requesting a ballot for any Primary, Election or Referendum held before November 3, 2021**
- Application for Additional Ballot
- Ballot-Absentee for Referendum
- Ballot-Absentee for Authorized Referendum (Budget)
- Ballot-Absentee Overseas
- Ballot-Absentee for emergency application
- Federal Post Card Application