The Town Clerk's Office serves as Brookfield's repository of records for all documents that pertain to the Town and its residents. All of our employees are committed totally to providing effective and efficient patron service through the promotion of friendly and ethical conduct in a nonpartisan and welcoming environment.
June is Dog Licensing Month
***Enter your dog in our annual TOP DOG Contest by brining in a picture of your furry friend! Prizes have been generously donated by local businesses.***
- Dogs are registered at six months
- A copy of spaying/neutering certificate if your dog was not listed as such last year
- A copy of current rabies certificate if the last rabies shot has expired
- The fee is $8.00 for a spayed/neutered and $19.00 for unspayed/unneutered
- You may register by mail; however, we need a stamped self-addressed envelope to return your license
- Checks should be made out to "Town Clerk of Brookfield"
- Please download your application here.