Age Well CT is the official website for up-to-date resources, news and events to help you stay healthy, happy and involved in your Western Connecticut community. Age Well CT is an initiative of the Age Well Community Council of Danbury (formerly the Aging in Place Council of Danbury) and coordinated by Connecticut Community Care. Resources are gathered from trusted resources and carefully reviewed including, but not limited to, your local town officials, national and nearby area experts, Connecticut’s 211 information and referral system, and the information hub of Connecticut’s Department of Social Services, My Place CT.
AGE WELL CT FEATURES
- Comprehensive and trustworthy resources including those from Connecticut’s 211 information and referral source, My Place CT and other local and national resources
- News and articles of interest for seniors
- Community events that are geared toward seniors
- Caregiver center with resources, support and educational materials
- Research and reports that are relevant to aging in America
- Senior Center pages to promote and communicate the robust programs available in our community